Here you’ll find the Compton street sweeping schedule and related info… like the sweeping map, when holidays affect street sweeping, and what to do if you get a ticket.
Compton is north of Long Beach bordered by the city of Paramount, Lynwood, Willowbrook, West Rancho Dominguez and Carson.
Note: If there’s a change to your normal street sweeping schedule then there’s likely also a change to your trash pickup schedule.
Compton Street Sweeping Schedule
There are multiple ways to find your street sweeping schedule if you live in Compton.
- Check the signage posted on your street. You’ll see white signs with red lettering describing when you must move your vehicle for street sweeping.
- If you live on a public street (and the city is responsible for sweeping it) you can find your sweep day by visiting this pdf: http://www.comptoncity.org/depts/pw/default.asp
- If you live in a private community, gated community, or homeowners association (HOA) then it’s likely that your street cleaning is performed by a private sweeping company (not the city). Contact your HOA representative to find out the schedule.
Compton Street Sweeping Map
Holiday Schedule for Compton Street Sweeping
- Monday, January 16, 2023 Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday
- Monday, February 20, 2023 Presidents Day
- Monday, March 27th 2023 Cesar Chavez Day
- Monday, May 29, 2023 Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4, 2023 Independence Day
- Monday, September 4, 2023 Labor Day
- Monday, October 9, 2023 Compton Day
- Friday, November 10, 2023 Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24, 2023 Day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25, 2023 Christmas Day (Observed)
Did we miss something?
If you’re looking for a street sweeping or cleaning schedule that isn’t listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Also, occasionally our information gets out of date… if that happens, kindly let us know in the comments and we’ll get the schedule updated. Thanks!
1 thought on “Compton Street Sweeping 2023 (Schedules, Maps, Holidays, Tickets)”
I wanted to know was the schedule for January 2nd moved to January 3rd. On w blk poplar st. Due to a holiday?.