Here you’ll find the La Puente street sweeping schedule and related info… like the sweeping map, when holidays affect street sweeping, and what to do if you get a ticket.
La Puente is in southern California and is south of Baldwin Park, east of Montebello, north of La Habra, and west of Diamond Bar.
Note: If there’s a change to your normal street sweeping schedule then there’s likely also a change to your trash pickup schedule.
La Puente Street Sweeping Schedule
There are multiple ways to find your street sweeping schedule if you live in La Puente.
- Check the signage posted on your street. You’ll see white signs with red lettering describing when you must move your vehicle for street sweeping.
- If you live on a public street (and the city is responsible for sweeping it) you can find your sweep day by visiting this pdf: https://lapuente.org/city-documents/public-works/StreetSweepingMap.pdf
- If you live in a private community, gated community, or homeowners association (HOA) then it’s likely that your street cleaning is performed by a private sweeping company (not the city). Contact your HOA representative to find out the schedule.
La Puente Street Sweeping Map
Holiday Schedule for La Puente Street Sweeping
Street sweeping in La Puente is provided by Valley Vista Services so check their website for the most up to date schedule.
- New Year’s Day
- Monday, May 29, 2023 Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4, 2023 Independence Day
- Monday, September 4, 2023 Labor Day
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 Thanksgiving Day
- Sunday, December 25, 2023 Christmas Day
City of La Puente Twitter Updates
Follow the city of La Puente on Twitter @CityofLaPuente for more updates
Latest news La Puente! The temporary suspension of street sweeping enforcement is in effect as December 9, 2020 thru February 14, 2021. No Tickets will be issued relating to street sweeping. pic.twitter.com/7Ihc7Fb0wc— City of La Puente (@CityofLaPuente) January 5, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What day is street cleaning in La Puente?
Street cleaning takes place Monday thru Thursday. You can find your exact day here: https://lapuente.org/city-documents/public-works/StreetSweepingMap.pdf
What time does the sweeper pass?
The Sweeper passes either between 7am and 12pm or between 12pm and 4pm.
Does the street sweeper pass on rainy days?
It depends. On days with light or sporadic rain the sweeper may still pass. On days with heavy rains, wind, or snow, street sweeping will be canceled. Confirm with the city on the day you’re scheduled for sweeping.
How much is a parking ticket in La Puente?
Tickets typically range from $25-$75
Get a Parking Ticket (Citation)?
Check out our free guide on how to get out of a street sweeping ticket.
Did we miss something?
If you’re looking for a street sweeping or cleaning schedule that isn’t listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Also, occasionally our information gets out of date… if that happens, kindly let us know in the comments and we’ll get the schedule updated. Thanks!